Join us – rain or shine – for a morning of fun and fitness to benefit a great cause for the Frederick community!
The Hurwitz Breast Cancer Fund at Frederick Memorial Hospital was established to provide the most innovative options in early detection and treatment of breast cancer for our community. Proceeds from events like the Pink Ribbon 5K are helping save lives here in Frederick County. Every dollar donated is used for direct patient benefit; there are no administrative costs. Learn more…
All participants are required to register for the event, regardless of age, and must register for one of the following:
Timed – Shoe tag timing provided by Racine MultiSports for runners in training or those runners/walkers who desire an official race time.
- Adult– $37 per participant ($32 before September 16th)
- Child – $5 per participant (ages 10 & under with participating adult, race t-shirt not provided)
Untimed – Recommended for walkers and runners who are participating for fun and are not worried about an official race time. Registrants will be able to see their unofficial race time as they cross the finish line.
- Adult– $35 per participant ($30 before September 16th)
- Child – FREE (ages 10 & under with participating adult, race t-shirt not provided)
Adult participants registered before 9/16/17 are guaranteed a race t-shirt. After this date, t-shirts will be distributed based on registration date until they are gone. Child registration do not include a race t-shirt.
Information on how to register online, by mail, by registering in person at Packet Pick Up or day of event.
Online & Mail: Now Closed
In Person @ Packet Pick-Up:
Register on 10/5/17 in the 2nd Floor Community Room at FMH Crestwood from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Packets can also be picked up the morning of the 5K starting at 8 a.m. in the William R. Talley Recreation Center at Baker Park.
8 a.m. in the William R. Talley Recreation Center at Baker Park. Registration closes promptly at 8:45 a.m.
Donations & Team Fundraising
Individuals and teams are encouraged to raise funds to help support that cause! There will be prizes for the top fundraising teams and individuals. Who will be this year’s winners? Sign up now to be a fundraiser or to make a contribution.
General Event Information
- Following the 5K we will be honoring survivors, presenting race and fundraising awards.
- Merchandise will be available for purchase. Please check back closer to the event for a full listing of items available for sale.
- Download a copy of the course map (PDF)
- Interpreters are available for the event. When registering, please select YES for needing the assistance of an interpreter.
- Strollers are permitted at the back of the race and need to stay toward the side of the road out of the path of other participants.
- Out of respect and safety of your fellow participants, please leave your furry friends (pets) at home.
Contact Us – Please contact the Pink Ribbon Committee with any questions or concerns. Thanks!